This is a list of my beliefs that I am open to discuss. Pick one or two that you disagree with and let's have an effective discussion.
- Capitalism in the United States is currently over-emphasized to the detriment of people's long term benefits.
- Setting a maximum individual income would not significantly reduce innovation
- Omni-win solutions are possible and should be preferred.
- The optimal macronutrient ratio for most humans is a minimum 60% fat, 20-30% protein and less than 5% carbohydrates.
- Most businesses are over focused on profit
- Most businesses are sacrificing their future for short term goals